In collaboration with science teachers, coaches, supervisors, and educational leaders from across the state of Florida, Penda Learning has developed inclusive assessment activities for grades 3–8, physical science, environmental science, and high school biology.
Designed for diagnostic, formative, and summative use, the assessments are fun and motivating for students to complete and provide teachers with valuable insights to guide instruction, develop individualized learning plans, and prepare for SSA and EOC.
Learn more about the assessments and comprehensive reports in this short video.
Support Effective Science Instruction & Accelerate Learning with Penda
At Penda Learning, we blend high-quality, inclusive NGSSS-aligned science content, assessments, and gamification to keep students authentically engaged in learning and provide teachers with the tools they need to improve science mastery for all students.
Penda’s online platform:
- Provides 950+ scaffolded, differentiated science activities that cover every FL NGSSS standard in grades 3–8, physical science, environmental science, and high school biology
- Auto-assigns activities to students that are aligned to your district's scope and sequence
- Auto-grades all student responses
- Supports differentiated learning and facilitates class, small group, and individual instruction
- Offers translation from English to over 60 languages, sophisticated text-to-speech capabilities, flexible visual display options, and more to support diverse learners
- Includes diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments and comprehensive reporting to monitor district, school, class, and student progress
Interested in how Penda can increase student achievement in science in your school or district? Get in touch and book an online demo!