- 15 minutes per week is saved in planning and preparation by not having to find high-quality resources to incorporate into lesson plans since standards-based Penda Science activities are already aligned to your specific scope and sequence.
- 30 - 45 minutes is saved if using Penda Science for teacher coverage issues, as substitute lesson plans, or providing lesson plans for long-term substitute situations.
- 10 - 15 minutes per week is saved since Penda Science automatically assigns activities on a weekly basis to all classes. Teachers no longer have to go to a website, sign in, search for applicable activities by standard, vet/review the resource to see if it properly aligns and targets the standard (including content limits), go through the assignment process, etc.
- 150 minutes per week is saved since Penda Science auto-grades all student activities - 10 seconds per activity x 3 activities assigned weekly per student = 0.5 minutes of grading per student if done by hand + 0.5 minutes of manual data entry into grade book = 1 minute total per student x 150 students = approx. 2.5 hours saved in manual grading and data entry.
- 5 - 7 minutes per week is saved since automated standards-based reports are sent via email every Monday. Teachers no longer have to go to a website, sign in, click various buttons to access report, download report, etc.