CREATE YOUR OWN PENDA ACTIVITIES WITH PENDA SHARE! As a teacher you have your own way of approaching different topics in the curriculum. That’s why we’ve created Penda SHARE — a teacher-friendly tool that allows you to create your very own Penda activities.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH PENDA SHARE:
- Upload your own images
- Add links to websites like Wikipedia and YouTube
- Use mathematical and scientific symbols
- Customize response mechanisms to your own requirements
- Create your own questions on recently covered topics
- Choose your own grading criteria
- Define your own grading scale
- Receive results in easy-to-assess report format
- Save time with automatic grading
- Add time constraints - timed activity
USE PENDA SHARE TO CREATE YOUR OWN ACTIVITIES CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR CLASSES:
- Convert mini paper-pencil benchmark assessments into self-graded gamified Penda activities.
- Develop Penda activities based upon classroom learning experiences, such as labs, hands-on activities, or demonstrations.
- Create activities that focus on content vocabulary or concepts specific to your district, school, or textbook.
- Turn mini quizzes, chapter/unit tests, or teacher-created assessments into Penda activities where first, last, and best score are automatically reported.
- Create a mock computer-based high stakes assessment experience for students using DOE sample questions, various levels of higher order thinking question stems, various multi-response mechanism, add time constraints (make it a timed activity to simulate testing conditions).
Published activities can then be assigned to classes or specific intervention groups. Choose to share an activity within your school or among the entire Penda platform.
Posted on 4/10/2017 at 5:00:00 AM
P.O. Box 941310,
Atlanta, GA 31141