Here's a quick teacher strategy tip:
1. Analyze student assessment data, such as a district-created formative assessment, grade-level common assessment, unit or chapter assessment, or equivalent assessment where questions are linked to state standards.
2. Identify low-performing standards and rank them from lowest performing to highest performing
3. Chunk them into 3 categories (low - not mastered (0 - 59%), mid - partially mastered (60 - 79%), high - mastered (80 - 100%)
4. Log into Penda and search for Penda activities by standard in the search bar
5. Manually assign 3 - 4 Penda activities per week from now through the week of high stakes assessment administration to a class or intervention group for additional practice and remediation of low performing standards.
Need help with how to search for Penda activities or manually assign Penda activities?
Posted on 2/13/2017 at 1:00:00 AM
P.O. Box 941310,
Atlanta, GA 31141